Sunday, April 29, 2012

HALLELUJAH!!! I'M DONE!


Research(50)- 9 hours

Brainstorming(51)- 5 hours

Photography(63)- 3 hours

Illustration(64)- 22 hours

Graphics(65)- 16 hours

Misc./Revisions(66)- 63


Midterm total- 110.1 hours
Final total-118 hours
SEMESTER TOTAL- 228.1 hours (41.9 hours under budget of 270 hours for the whole semester)



I survived Vis. Comm. boot camp!!!  Holy hell, I never thought this day would come.  Overall, it's been a rough semester.  Most of the time I wanted to ring Rusty's neck but I must admit that I learned a lot.  And I can say that I am a better designer for it.  As far as my time is concerned, I was under budget the first half of the semester and right on budget for the second half of the semester.  I think I just finally realized how much work goes into making something decent.  And I know that I am not perfect, by any means, but I do think that I have improved...which is all I could really hope for.  Glad the semester is over and summer is finally here so I don't have to see Rusty's little red pen for a long long time!!!!  And for my final Vis. Comm. II post, I will leave you with an image of the beautiful Justin Bieber (just because!!!!)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment